Interview with Paul West-Sells, President & CEO of Western Copper & Gold Corp. (NYSE, TSX: WRN)
If you want our take on this interview and Western Copper & Gold, go to cruxinvestor.com/club
West-Sells describes a junior company with big company problems. Are they a copper play or a gold play, and after 12-years what is the plan to take the company forward?
- Company Overview
- Monetizing the Casino Project, but How?
- Wait a Little Longer: Market Frustration & New Investors
- A Phased Approach and What it Entails
- $2Bn Needed: Not That Much to Be Afraid of?
- Board and Team Experience: Tasks & Problem Solving
- Financials: Cash Position & Burn Rate
- Views on the Gold & Copper Markets
- One Plan, No Plan, Three Plans? What's the Plan?
Company page: https://www.westerncopperandgold.com/
Explore More Here: cruxinvestor.com
Join our Club's waitlist: cruxinvestor.com/club
For FREE unbiased investment information, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook:
If you got value from this interview, please subscribe.