Nickel Market Insight with Mark Selby, Nickel Market Commentator and CEO of Canada Nickel Company (TSX-V: CNC). Mark Selby joins us to discuss the latest news in the Nickel market. We discuss:
1. Market Update:
- INSG data is out - Chinese demand has almost fully recovered, Nickel supported by COVID-19 mine closures, and an earthquake near Sulawesi is helping support ore prices.
2. Market Info:
- Tesla are using an LFP battery in one of their Chinese models - is this sign Nickel going to be substituted out like Cobalt?
3. Industry News:
- Don't look now - the two best low-grade nickel deposits quietly acquired in Australia during the past month
- BHP bought the Honeymoon Well project from Norilsk - no price published - Rumour has it they were looking for $100M previously
- OZ Minerals are paying $76M million for Cassini Resources on the remaining 30% of Nebo-Babel project.
Explore More Here: cruxinvestor.com
Join our Club's waitlist: club.cruxinvestor.com
For FREE unbiased investment information, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook:
View our disclaimer here.