Conversation with Joe Kaderavek, CEO of Cobalt Explorer and Developer, Cobalt Blue Holdings (ASX: COB).
What is happening with Cobalt as an investment? Some EV/battery metal commentators have spoken very bearishly about crushed EV demand in recent weeks. But, has COVID-19 actually been an accidental catalyst that has sped up a transition toward an EV dominant economy with more futuristic energy storage capacity? Kaderavek argues yes.
EV subsidies had been due to be phased out but are now being revisited, and the long-term picture EV picture is really starting to take shape. Cobalt investors should look at the long-term picture rather than focussing too much on short-term cobalt supply destruction and EV demand disruption. The long-term picture for cobalt and other battery metals appears to be very positive as China production and supply chains power through. Will the demand from the West match their ambitions?
- Joe's Background and Work at Cobalt Blue
- Impact to Consumer Behaviours: COVID-19 Motivating Positive Strides Towards Green Energy
- Globally Increasing Scale of Subsidies and its Impact on Investors
- Battery Metals Companies' Strategies During This Period: Survival Mode On?
- As Investors, What Should We Focus on and What Can We Expect?
- Changes to Means of Financing Battery Metals Companies
- Long-Term Outlook: It Can Only Get Better
Company page: https://www.cobaltblueholdings.com/
Explore More Here: cruxinvestor.com
Join our Club's waitlist: club.cruxinvestor.com
For FREE unbiased investment information, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook:
View our disclaimer here.